I predict a riot

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

standoff at the spire.


By the time the riot police line had advanced to the spire. I climbed up a scafold accross from the GPO (General Post Office) and kept snapping pics.
This time when they told me to "get the fuck down." I just ignored them, and took several snaps of them yelling at me to get down.









The crowd above is chanting a slogan. I didn't make it out.



Then a police van arrived breaking hard. Just after the above picture was taken the van on the right, was attacked by the crowd, and reversed back into the van on the left. A big cheer rose out of the crowd.

1 Comments:

Blogger tankfly said...

Yeah but I got the structure of the blog all wrong. It's back to front. Still nice one, cheers:)

1:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home